I guess this is the page that is supposed to be about me. Pardon me for not putting anything on this page yet, but I was foolishly under the assumption that the posts were supposed to be about me. Now I know that they are reserved for writing about kumquats and other such things. Let me see…
1. I was born in a comfortable little town sandwiched between the two most dangerous cities in America.
2. Ever since I was born, I wanted to leave that town.
3. For a reason I don’t know, I’ve always wanted to be Vatican. (Is that what they call people born in Vatican City?)
4. I have always wanted a pope-mobile.
5. I have to be happy with a pimp-mobile. (Golden Lincoln)
6. My friend bragged about going to meet Ron Paul. I bragged about going to meet Stephan Pastis.
7. I like to travel. I’d been to 48 states by the time I was 14, but for some reason I’ve never been to New York City or Chicago.
8. I can’t think of a number 8, but 8 is my lucky number and I wanted to include it. Wait! I thought of something: my lucky number is 8.